[Geysers] Geyser Report Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:31:23 PDT 2016

Geyser Report Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I was not in the basin yesterday, but I couldn't help but notice on Geyser
Times the Great Fountain times: 1015E, 1530ns!  Odd and worth watching.

Beehive: 0817 (Bob Bailey) [yesterday: 0351wc GT, 1823 GT]
Beehive's Indicator Geyser: 0801 (Bob Bailey) [yesterday 0344ie wc GT,
1805GT]
Grand: 1105 D5D2T1Q--in cold wind and rain with 2 delays, it deserved more
than 1 burst

Fan and Mortar had not erupted when I left the UGB after a nice event cycle
starting about the same time as Grand.

Daisy: 0558 wc GT, 0902, 1145
Oblong: 0805ie
Riverside: 1126 with many F&M fans watching from the bridge
Artemisia: 1219ie GT [yesterday @ 1740ie GT]
Great Fountain: 1322 p=0, and add hail to the wind and rain
Pink Cone was at 1335ie yesterday GT

Back in WYS the sun was shining and the wind reached gale force, making it
hard to open doors.

A car behind me recently turned R onto Firehole Lake Dr.  When his right
blinker turned on, that headlight went out.  When the blinker quit, the
headlight came back on.  We both stopped later and I mentioned it to him.
He said the new cars do that.  It seems that might be confusing in the dark.

I've seen my first bitterroot in bloom, my first elk calf of the summer,
and a pair of very charming and curious pronghorn fawns this week.

Barbara Lasseter