[Geysers] Hit and Miss on receiving posts to/from the listserv

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:38:01 PST 2016

To--Moderators and others--

After getting Deborah Moss Spurlock's response to Scott's post, but not receiving Scott's post, and Janet White's response to EK Esawi's post, but not receiving his post, I went into the archives to if there were other posts in January I had not received and found another post I had not received.  I checked and they are not going into my junk mail--they're just floating out into cyberspace somewhere and not coming back to my email address.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Lynn Stephens