[Geysers] new thing near Plume, and Ballcap query

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 05:37:09 PST 2016

I'd have to be there to be certain, but I doubt the "most recent 'Ballcap'
" is the original. That spring disappeared years ago (the green ballcap
much earlier than that), and since then there have been several small featured
 develop in that area -- all, I'd guess, within about 10 feet (+ / - ) of
the  original.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 2/26/2016 11:17:29 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,