[Geysers] Gazer News Info.

Timothy A. Holmes taholmes160 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:21:26 PST 2016

HI Folks:

Steve asked new ppl to introduce themselves, so here I am.  My name is
Tim Holmes, I live in Lester, Ohio.  Favorite geyser is probably Plume,
because you can sit so close to it and watch it closely.  Havent been in
the park in too many years, and it will be more b4 I am able to get
there again, I was a part of this list a number of years ago, and now I
am back

TIM