[Geysers] Geyser Report Monday, September 28, 2015

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 08:38:41 PDT 2015

Thank you very much, Barbara. May your trip home be entirely  uneventful.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 9/28/2015 5:25:47 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
barbara.lasseter at gmail.com writes:

GIANT ERUPTED at about 0503.  It was caught by Dave Monteith  from the
webcam, matched to prior webcam Giant eruption by Pat Snyder, and  confirmed on
site by Jim Scheirer.  Jim reports that he's not leaving the  park right
away.

Unfortunately, I am (leaving the park).  This will be my last report  for
2015, but what a send-off, even if I didn't actually see the  eruption.  It
began about the time I woke up--a sixth sense, maybe?

Last night's super moon eclipse was spectacular, and happened early  enough
that I was awake to enjoy it.  Hope you all had good visibility in  your
area.

Yesterday was spent fulfilling my determination to catch an Iron Pot
eruption (1321).  I didn't see much else.  Well, bison, geese, but  only two
hikers until I left Sentinel Meadow.

Today Grand, Beehive, Riverside, and Daisy were all ie at the same  time.

Beehive: 1047 (1459 yesterday - GT)
Beeive's Indicator: 1031 (1447ie GT yesterday)
Grand 0342wc GT, 1050 D2/T1Q D=12min 50 sec
Riverside: 0421ie wc GT, 1049
Daisy: 507ns (Jim Scheirer), 1050
Fountain: 1227 GT
Great Fountain: 1030ns GT (1345 yesterday GT)

I have boxes to pack!  See you all next summer.

Barbara Lasseter

Geysers  mailing  list
Geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu