[Geysers] Geyser Report Monday, September 28, 2015

JOHN WARNOCK johnwarnock at msn.com
Mon Sep 28 21:52:25 PDT 2015

Thanks for your excellent reports again this year.  We will see you at the "monkey cage" at Giant in 2016.

John

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:24:09 -0400
From: barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
To: Geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Subject: [Geysers] Geyser Report Monday, September 28, 2015

GIANT ERUPTED at about 0503.  It was caught by Dave Monteith from the webcam, matched to prior webcam Giant eruption by Pat Snyder, and confirmed on site by Jim Scheirer.  Jim reports that he's not leaving the park right away.
Unfortunately, I am (leaving the park).  This will be my last report for 2015, but what a send-off, even if I didn't actually see the eruption.  It began about the time I woke up--a sixth sense, maybe?
Last night's super moon eclipse was spectacular, and happened early enough that I was awake to enjoy it.  Hope you all had good visibility in your area.
Yesterday was spent fulfilling my determination to catch an Iron Pot eruption (1321).  I didn't see much else.  Well, bison, geese, but only two hikers until I left Sentinel Meadow.
Today Grand, Beehive, Riverside, and Daisy were all ie at the same time.
Beehive: 1047 (1459 yesterday - GT)Beeive's Indicator: 1031 (1447ie GT yesterday)Grand 0342wc GT, 1050 D2/T1Q D=12min 50 secRiverside: 0421ie wc GT, 1049Daisy: 507ns (Jim Scheirer), 1050Fountain: 1227 GTGreat Fountain: 1030ns GT (1345 yesterday GT)
I have boxes to pack!  See you all next summer.
Barbara Lasseter