[Geysers] "Correction" to report of June 19 (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:13:53 PDT 2015

In my June 19 report about the bus on Firehole Lake Drive, I commented  (I don't know about Yellowstone, but I know commercial hauling is NOT allowed in Mount Rainier National Park, and can't think where the company would be delivering freight on Firehole Lake Drive!)
I should have read further down the company's website--the "freight" the company handles is passengers. Lynn Stephens