[Geysers] Geyser Report Sunday, June 14, 2015

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 13:43:47 PDT 2015

Geyser Report Sunday, June 14, 2015

Beehive1154 (indicator @ 1140)
Grand: 0640 GT, 1234 1 burst Grand start
West Triplet 1236
Oblong: 0908ie
Riverside: 0730ie GT, 1325 GT
Fountain: 0658ns, 1313
Great Fountain: overflow 0624, 0739
"Rejuvenated": 0648ie, 0716ie both by steam cloud
Pink Cone: 0650ie
White Dome: 0721, 0754

Another beautiful sunny day, but cool standing in the breeze.  Clear
skies, 33 degrees going in at 0530, using A/C coming home.  Saw my
first bull elk in velvet this afternoon, and had charming views of a
cow elk in the Madison and a goose family swimming in the Madison.
The bison have not all headed east--a large herd was in Fountain Flat
this afternoon, across the Firehole from Fountain Flat drive--no
traffic jam!

I heard that the missing trashcans along the bike path in the UGB are
not going to be replaced.  Even though a truck goes along that route
daily, the extra time required to pull and change the bags will
challenge staffing.  There is a can by the vault toilet at Morning
Glory.  I'll try to grab some comment cards and have them with me.  I
picked up dozens of pieces of trash heading for Beehive this AM.  Wish
I had caught up with the yo-yo eating pistachios!

Barbara Lasseter