[Geysers] Park Visits

Tom Kearney twogazers at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 12:11:41 PDT 2015

I'll be there for the Labor Day week-end.

Tom Kearney

 I keep pressing "Escape," but I'm still here!

"Ffff..."

Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 13:35:57 +0000
From: sgryc at comcast.net
To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Subject: Re: [Geysers] Park Visits

Dear All,
I'm putting together the Geyser Gazer News for the August issue of the Sput, but I only have a very few anticipated park visits to announce.  Let me know the dates of your late August, September, or early October visits to Yellowstone.  Also: Are you a new GOSA associate?  Have you published a book, won an award, climbed K-2?  Let me know, so that we can give you recognition in the Gazer News.
Thanks,Steve Gryc