[Geysers] Geyser Report Sunday, July 26, 2015

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 11:29:00 PDT 2015

Geyser Report Sunday, July 26, 2015

Beehive: 1029 (Indicator @ 1022)
Grand: 0715 D3/G1C
W Triplet: 0707
Rift 0812ie frs
Fountain: 1037 per Steve Eide
Uncertain: 0644
Daisy: 0631 frs, 0916 frs, 1155 GT
Riverside: 0530frs, 1151 GT
Castle had a major at 0017 GT, subsequent to another major at 1035
yesterday per GT

As I waited on Geyser Hill for Beehive this AM, the geese were flying
back and forth and honking like mad.  A light sprinkle drove me back
to the car, and I watched the Beehive eruption from the overlook.

Most of August will be occupied with visiting family.  I'll get out a
report as the opportunity presents, but no regular stuff til Sept.
Wow, where has the season gone?  We are losing 2 min of daylight a day
now, about 15min a week.  Once July got going good, the weather has
been lovely and cool (for July).   Thursday was rainy and more is
expected tomorrow.   BUT the fire season had been kind in Yellowstone,
at least to date.  The 5th reported bison goring happened recently.
Maybe they just hate selfie sticks?  All victims have been too close
to the wildlife, and having your back turned wouldn't help your
chances.

Barbara Lasseter