[Geysers] Geyser report 7/22 (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:28:50 PDT 2015

Bill,
    I'm glad the flower seeds worked out.
    Tell John (and Cindy) hello.  Sorry I'll miss them.   Take care.
Lynn

From: billwarnock at wyellowstone.com
To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:08:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [Geysers] Geyser report 7/22 (Stephens)

Lynn,
Thanks for all your good observing and reporting for us.  We'll miss you too!  The emperor arrives Sat., so you'll just miss him.  Your Mexican hat seeds came up very well and are in flower now along with my flax and batchelor buttons and sweet willilams.  Nice combo.
Travel safely, and see you in Aug.,
Bill