[Geysers] Obviously not actually a geyser, but this is still pretty cool

Nathan Dutzmann nathandutz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 09:54:39 PST 2015

"Ice Volcano" Forms at Geyser in Upstate NY Park

|   |
| "Ice Volcano" Forms at Geyser in Upstate NY ParkThe arctic conditions have turned a geyser at a state park in western New York into a five-story-tall 'ice volcano.' The geyser is in a pond near the Glen Iris Inn ... |
|  |
| View on www.nbcnewyork.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

The link was sent to me by one of many acquaintances who think my geyser fascination is bizarre and comical. :-)
--Nathan Dutzmann