[Geysers] Geyser Gazer News Call

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Thu Dec 3 07:57:40 PST 2015

Dear GOSA associates,

I'm putting together the Geyser Gazer News for the December issue of the Sput. I want to include winter park visitation, so let me know if you will be visiting YNP in the next three months. Is there a major life event that you would like gazers to know about (i.e. marriages, births, military deployments, awards or honors, retirements, etc.)? I would like to hear from any new GOSA associates (please include your home town).

Thanks,
Steve Gryc