[Geysers] Dwarfs on Geyser Hill

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 09:07:02 PDT 2015

Here's the Curmudgeon again, talking about naming things. While I readily
admit that I started using the general therm "Dwarfs" for those small
features,  I did not begin the use of any more specific name (such as "North Dwarf
 Geyser").And I would strongly coach that no such new or additional names
be  applies. St. John's second sentence of this copied paragraph shows why --
these  features change frequently and can disappear. Perhaps more
pointedly, the  Dwarfs have actually been inactive for most of their known history.

T. Scott Bryan

In a message dated 8/28/2015 5:17:17 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,