[Geysers] Rejuvenated?

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Sat Aug 22 03:54:26 PDT 2015

Rejuvenated is in the White Dome area, on the other (east) side of the road from White Dome and just about due north of Gemini.  It has been erupting a few feet
high about every 25-30 minutes I think.  Check Geyser times for the most recent intervals.  I think the last time it was active was about 30 years ago (I can't
find Scott's book right now to be more exact.   It's nice to watch if you're waiting for a possible Gemini eruption.