[Geysers] GeyserTimes Android App v3

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 15:54:20 PDT 2015

For the info... I hope my experience with this is not shared by others, but
 if nothing else to let the GeyserTimes developers know... and I'll preface
by  saying that I did get the upgrade installed and it works fine. But...

When I first tried to upgrade GeyserTimes, my phone crashed upon opening
the app. Had to remove the battery and reinstall it to get the phone working.
 Tried again. This time the app crashed but the phone did not. So I
uninstalled  GeyserTimes. Restarted the phone (just to be "safe"). And then did a
fresh  install.

And like I said, it appears to work just fine now. Maybe my experience was
unique. Then again, maybe not. (I am on Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android
4.4.2.)

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 4/24/2015 11:15:08 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,