[Geysers] 2014 Celebration Video Request For Media

wboekel wboekel at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 19:38:11 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

It is that time of year again to celebrate all the good times we had this season! I will be doing another celebration video again this year and would like submissions from everyone. Media must be from the 2013-2014 winter season and the 2014 summer season. Please email submissions to wboekel at comcast.net or if you got videos or a ton of pictures I find that Dropbox works very well for that.

Dropbox instructions: my account is under wboekel at comcast.net and you can either give me a link to a folder or create a shared folder with me. Don’t know what Dropbox is... follow this link: https://db.tt/50gqmhzL

I plan on having the video done by Thanksgiving and the sooner the better on getting your submissions in!

GO F&M and have a wonderful winter!

Will Boekel