[Geysers] GT Android App Info

Geysertimes webmaster at geysertimes.org
Fri Oct 3 12:04:39 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Just giving everyone the heads up that if you are using the GT Android app that there have been a few updates that have been published over the summer that fix some bugs and added a few small features. The current version is 1.3.6.  You can verify that you are up to date by going to the About page and the newest version will have the version code at the bottom.  Also going forward in the near future we will be transferring the sync framework to a newer and better version and it would be helpful if everyone could update asap when it that update is released so the old version of the sync adapter can be taken down from the server. I plan on sending another email when that upgrade happens in a month or two.  Finally to stem off the most popular question before some one asks it, no we do not have an Apple app yet and yes we are looking into making one in the future.

Happy Gazing!

Will Boekel
Geyser Times Developer