[Geysers] Entrance and Backcountry Fee

Janet Johns pinkconemtgo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 19:37:46 PST 2014

For many, many years we went to Yellowstone on a very short budget.  We
could not pay the present fee during those years let alone a doubling of
that fee.  I find it very sad that the National Parks went from free to
everyone to such a high admission in my working life.  We used to camp for
free across this land and visit National Parks.  We made it to Yellowstone
on every penny we could save (I do mean pennies) and every cash present we
got from my relatives.  I say we need to triple the rate for any tour
groups (especially overseas) and LOWER it for the rest of us.  Is it  a
bargain?  Not if you can't afford it.