[Geysers] Entrance and Backcountry Fee (Young)

Janet White janet at snowmoon.us
Wed Nov 19 08:07:24 PST 2014

Thanks so much for the summary of the meeting, Jake. I missed the one in
Cody as that was the window we had to get to Colorado and pick up the
last things we still had stored there.

The bigger picture of managing Yellowstone is so complex. I'm grateful
for those good people working on the issues.

Janet White
Geyser Watch .com