[Geysers] Submiting Pics and Videos Note

wboekel wboekel at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 22:06:54 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

Thanks already to the people that have already sent in pictures or videos for the celebration video already. I still need more although!! Just one request though if you end up making a shared folder with me on Dropbox please put your name on the folder title. It is getting a bit tedious keeping straight which “Yellowstone 2014” folder belongs to who.

Just as a conformation I have received items from: Pat Snyder, Stacey Glasser, James St. John, Louise Mercier, Andiy Wagner, Devin Cooper, Ryan Maurer, and Mara Reed.

Thanks,

Will Boekel