[Geysers] More Fun at Norris - Late May thru early June, 2014

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 20:49:37 PDT 2014

Delayed but very sincere thanks to M.A. Bellingham for her very informative report.  As more of us are using GeyserTimes to share the latest geyser information, don't forget that quality is just as important as quantity.  Sometimes the trends we see while we are in the geyser basins aren't as evident to those following the data on GeyserTimes, especially if it's just the basic information without additional comments and descriptions.

With that said, thanks to everyone who has been submitting data via GeyserTimes and to Jake Young and Will Boekel for making continual improvements to the site and uploading electronic data.  Your efforts are much appreciated!

--Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com