[Geysers] News from Kitt Barger

william barger bkbarger at bresnan.net
Sat Jun 7 07:33:58 PDT 2014

      I would like to send a thank you to all of the gazers who have been
contacting me about the passing of my mother.  Her story is in  the Casper
Star-Tribune today.  I am hanging in there and do plan to be in Yellowstone
this summer, but have been delayed by events.  Thanks again for your thoughts
and prayers and I hope to see you on the boardwalks of Yellowstone.
                                      Sincerely,
                                      Kitt Barger