[Geysers] GOSA site update effort

Robin A Reynolds-Haertle rhaertle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:02:31 PST 2014

Hi -

I have a number of photos on my blog, http://geysergazer.wordpress.com/,
and more that didn't make it to the blog. You are welcome to grab any of
those photos. If you would rather that I go through the spreadsheet and
checked things off and emailed the photos, let me know. Right now, it looks
like nothing on the spreadsheet has been updated. Is that correct? I don't
want to bother you by sending photos when you already have them.

It's fairly easy for me to grab the photos, I have them all tagged in
Photoshop.

-Robin