[Geysers] Rooms at OFI in June

Bill Johnson canbelto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:40:53 PST 2014

I might be able to.  Not one hundred per cent clear owing to serious family
illness, but I'll know more about that tonight, hopefully enough to know
whether our annual YNP trip is on.  If you find someone else who can
definitely use them, by all means let that person have them, but don't give
them back to Xanterra yet.  I'll have more definitive word in two or three
days.

Thanks for offering this.  I'll be in touch.
-- Bill J.