[Geysers] Dwarfs

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 07:24:06 PST 2014

It was following the trip to Kamchatka, where a cluster of small geysers
near Velikan were called "The Dwarfs" by Vitalii Nikolayenko, that I boldly
applied that term as a general name for this cluster of small erupting
vents.  Given that Geyser Hill also boasts Midget and Pygmy plus other small
things like  Cub and "Kitten," I think the name is fitting. Note, though, that
in my book I  show that name and any more specific name within the group
within quotes.

That said, I wholeheartedly agree with Micah and Lee that no additional
naming should be done within that cluster.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 12/15/2014 5:55:21 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,