[Geysers] Yellowstone funding problems.

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Fri Dec 12 14:31:50 PST 2014

Well, yes you can always pick up trash, but you need to follow the rules
like everyone else like staying on the boardwalk.  It's perfectly legal to
pick up trash.

And, it is easy to volunteer, just stop off at the VEC and ask them about
how to do it.  They prefer people who can do it for more than a couple of
days, hopefully for several months.  Check in and see if it is a good fit
for you and the VEC.

Stephen Eide