[Geysers] 2014 Celebration Video

Bill Johnson canbelto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:54:27 PST 2014

Great work, Will.

Here would be a fun project for gazers with time on their hands over the
winter, who know more about the more obscure geysers than I do: compile an
"index" relating time of a clip in this video to the geyser being shown.
At least 50% of the shots are pretty obvious (OF, Beehive, etc.), and I can
figure out another 25% or more by looking at them and comparing to my
photographs and memories; but there remain some fraction that are
unfamiliar to me, and where context doesn't suffice for me to figure them
out.  It would be helpful to know more about those, if for no other reason
than adding them to my "to-do" list on next year's visit to the park.

-- Bill Johnson, who has never, not once, seen either Giant or Giantess or
Echinus, despite many years of trying