[Geysers] Entrance and Backcountry Fee

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 08:11:12 PST 2014

Perhaps its because we did pay the full entrance, campground, and etc. fees
 for a whole lot of years.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 12/4/2014 6:16:56 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
medleylj at gmail.com writes:

My only  comment is that the $10 lifetime pass for senior citizens is
ridiculously low,  particularly with the additional discount for campsites.
Changing it to $10  for an annual senior pass would not seem unreasonable. After
all, it still  costs money to service all of us seniors, and most of us will
be visiting  parks for at least 10 years after our pass goes into affect,
making the fee $1  a year or less.