[Geysers] Geyser Report for Monday, August 25, 2014

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 13:33:50 PDT 2014

All of Dave Whinery's data is very consistent with what I saw in Biscuit Basin on July 31 including no real eruptions from Outpost or Sentry but one instance of Outpost spitting a little water. Whenever Outpost has been dormant, the area behind (just north) of Outpost has shown some kind of activity or there has been a quiescent pool there. I also saw one eruption of Yellow Bubbler.