[Geysers] UPPER GEYSER BASIN CLOSED

wboekel wboekel at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 21:22:58 PDT 2014

I have just found out that the Upper Geyser Basin will be closed for at least 3 carcasses in the area (Sounds like Geyser Hill area, Grand area, somewhere along the bike path, and at Biscuit Basin). However I have heard that they have or may move the carcass by the bike path so they can open just the bike path and no boardwalks. The only items open in the UGB are the loop around Old Faithful and Black Sand Basin. I will post again if I hear any better or new information tomorrow.

Will Boekel