[Geysers] Cold Water Geyser in YNP (for Janet)

Randal H chasin_twisters at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:01:55 PDT 2014

Janet,

Having not personally traveled to this feature, I am not 100 percent certain if the following YouTube video dated Aug. 2, 2011, shows the same feature being discussed or not, but the description and title lead me to believe it is, so I'll share and someone can tell me I'm wrong if need be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMkxnSxLbGo

The description under comments reads, in part, "Recently, the feature has reactivated. On August 2, 2011, the geyser was
 exhibiting eruptions at an interval of approximately 30 minutes; 5
minute duration; height up to one meter."

--Randal