[Geysers] Cold-water Geyser in YNP

Udo Freund udofreund317 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 05:20:34 PDT 2014

Frankly, I think it’s a bad idea to disseminate such information for a large number of people to see and perhaps distribute further. Anyone wishing to respond should IMO do so privately with Steve and not on this list.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  --Will Rogers