[Geysers] How to build a geyser, part 1?

Barrett Southworth bsouthworth at cableone.net
Mon Sep 30 03:58:48 PDT 2013

I had to use the archives to get at the attachments, but the idea brings
up something I'd like to ask, what's the most complex artificial geyser
around?  In order to further understanding could models attempting to
approximate behavior of Fan & Mortar or the Sawmill complex be built?
Is there a technical limit to the size of water resivoirs/heating
elements that could be used?  How many people would be interested in
attempting to set up a complex geyser model (of course i would assume
such a thing would have to be set up on outside and depending scale, be
from the size of a backyard to several acres)?

On 9/20/2013 12:16 PM, Davis, Brian L. wrote:
> The question seem to come up, and some people have asked me... so I
> thought I'd drop a (rather terribly big) file here into the list
> serve. Please accept my apologies if this is too big (it sort of is),
> or unwanted, but here's a simple Word document that gives at least one
> way to start this process. I really need to make a follow-up that
> shows how to do this with CPVC plumbing and electric hot water heater
> elements... but if I want until I have it "the way I like", it will
> never be done...
>
> Any questions, just ask!
>
> --
> Brian Davis