[Geysers] Great Fountain

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 18:41:13 PDT 2013

My apologies.  I have a typo in the message.  There wet two known double intervals in 2013 that were over 27 hours, not 30 hours.  (30 hour doubles come from a different year).  The phase "as has happened in 2013" should not have been included in the third paragraph.  30 hour doubles have been known to occur in prior years, but not in 2013.
Lynn Stephens