[Geysers] Information Request

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Sep 27 20:02:00 PDT 2013

No! It is channel 4-5, if our so-called government hasn't been shut
down.......

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 9/27/2013 5:44:50 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
srlb at my180.net writes:

We will  be in Yellowstone from October 2 - 6 and wanted to confirm the
radio
channel and security code for GOSA users. The channel and security  code had
been 4.2 some time ago. Is that still the correct one? Also, our  radios
have
two security code systems - CTCSS and DCS. Which is the better  one to use?