[Geysers] Umbrella recovered from Grand

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 08:44:53 PDT 2013

Jim,

Should the "Today" actually be the 19th?; that is, the day after the
umbrella blew into the crater? If so, then why did it take the NPS so long to
take action? Seems to me that Heasler et al. made something of a show of the
situation. But then, I wasn't there.

Scott

In a message dated 9/19/2013 6:20:25 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,