[Geysers] Geyser Report for Sunday, August 25, 2013

DWWhinery at aol.com DWWhinery at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 22:42:34 PDT 2013

Sunday, August 25, 2013
Sorry for the tardiness in  posting these daily reports.  I am  staying in
the park and do not have internet access without driving out to  West
Yellowstone.
My daily reports will include  both geysers I saw and FRS radio reports.  I
will use commas between a geyser’s eruption times to report known  closed
intervals.  If two eruptions  were not a closed interval or if I am unsure
whether they were a closed  interval, the eruption times will be separated by
spaces without a comma.
Grand:  0513, 1328 (T1Q), 2155
West Triplet:  0520    1344
Rift:  0555ie