[Geysers] Porcelana Geyser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Oct 23 16:18:21 PDT 2013

Are the "Porcelain Geysers" true geyser(s), or not. I have my doubts even
though the following tourism page notes "geysers... that erupt in a series
of  stable bursts." I do kinda like that "series" part. Note that this site
notes  the area as Parque Nacional Hornopiren while the video that Jeff found
says P.  N. Costero. I fond the location to be approximately 42 deg 25 min
S, 72 deg 29  min W

Website, in English, is: _www.turismolahuan.com/index_
(http://www.turismolahuan.com/index)

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 10/22/2013 7:25:27 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,