[Geysers] Celebration Video Last call for Winter Media

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 20:01:35 PDT 2013

Gazers,

This is my last call to submit any winter media for this year’s celebration video. If you got winter stuff please send it to me asap.

One of the ways you can send me stuff is to get set up with dropbox and just place a copy of the media in a shared folder with me.  you can get set up for this by going to https://db.tt/50gqmhzL and sharing a folder with wolveslax65 at comcast.net

Thanks,

Will Boekel