[Geysers] 2013 Celebration Video

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 19:39:38 PST 2013

I was only able to make it into the park for three days this year, my
big trip was scheduled for the first week of October (bad timing).
Sure, watching the video tonight reminded me of the fun and friends I
missed this year but more significantly it gave me a chance to live
vicariously through those that made it to the park.  It was fun to see
friends, to share their joy and thrill in Yellowstone.

Thanks everyone that contributed and thank you Will for putting this
together.

Dave