[Geysers] Paul Strasser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon May 20 08:36:14 PDT 2013

Suzanne:

Words could not possibly say enough. I've known you and Paul since sometime
 in the 1970s, and it now seems both so long and so short since we had
those  "organizational" meetings in Sacramento and Apple Valley to create the
formal  GOSA. All the other memories, too, of course. Here's a photo of one of
those  memories (a print is in the mail).

Our prayers are with you, and with Linda and Kevin.

Scott and Betty Bryan

In a message dated 5/19/2013 5:17:31 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,