[Geysers] Morning data--glitch in geysertimes.org (Young)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun May 12 20:05:55 PDT 2013

Not a geyser item, but... while I think Jake's "plea" was pretty much
tongue in cheek, I think Meg's response rather dumb. Sorry. People got along
without DST for a great many centuries and pretty much did just fine.
Developed whole civilizations, even.

Scott Bryan (sorry, couldn't help myself, as I haven't been  The Curmudgeon
in quite a long time)

In a message dated 5/12/2013 6:37:57 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,