[Geysers] The Other Dual (this one on Fountain Flats)

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Sat May 4 20:34:15 PDT 2013

This message is from Bill W.  -- Dave

From: 	billwarnock at wyellowstone.com
To: 	Geyser Reports <geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu>
Subject: 	The Other Dual (this one on Fountain Flats)
Date: 	Sat, 4 May 2013 16:32:10 -0700

This is the dual eruption Maureen, Steve Eide and I saw on Fountain
Flats.  I took the picture from the top of the steps above Twig.  Deep
Blue is the pool to the right with the rubble around Morning in the
foreground.  Judging from the map in Scott's book, it looks like they
are in the Kaleidoscope group.  Firehose is shown on the map as being to
the RIGHT of Deep Blue.  Any wiser eyes could probably enlighten us as
to what they might be.  The twin eruptions were sustained for 5-8
minutes.  They started and quit together.  None of us could recall
having seen them before.

Submitted for review by Bill Warnock