[Geysers] Possible Fan and Mortar event cycle 6/19

Bill Johnson canbelto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:04:19 PDT 2013

Emily and I dropped by Fan and Mortar after this afternoon's Daisy, and saw
what may have been the start of a weak event cycle.  When we arrived, Angle
was doing its usual garbage thing, but it shut off just as River did
likewise. There followed splashing in lower Mortar that was joined by more
organized play in Gold and High. At no time did we see anything in Main.
We did not get good times, but the organized action lasted about twenty
minutes starting around 1520 and was still going (albeit with return of
garbage looking Angle) when we were chased away by a sudden and nasty
hailstorm.

Nothing is proven, but maybe, just maybe...

Bill Johnson