[Geysers] Weekly summery 06/09-06/16

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 12:34:51 PDT 2013

Micah's weekly report is appreciated, but...

People -- please check your history. The name Angle is of long-standing for
 both a feature and a complex of features in the Sprinkler Group.
Absolutely do  not use that name for something anywhere else in Yellowstone, and
especially not  for something as close as a feature within the Kaleidoscope
Group.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 6/17/2013 7:35:11 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,