[Geysers] Anemone

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 17 08:27:48 PDT 2013

Micah K wrote: "Big Anemone's durations have dropped significantly since my last observations last Labor Day week. Big is erupting for only 25-30 seconds usually, as opposed to the 40-50 seconds last Labor Day, this confirms my observations of the webcam this spring."

I've been watching Big Anemone for some decades now and have never witnessed 40-50 second eruptions. I'd love to see the longer eruption, but it has always been 25-30 seconds for me.

Hope to see some of you in the basins, starting June 25.

Steve Gryc