[Geysers] Morning eruptions.

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:20:34 PDT 2013

Hello all,

    My experience has been just the opposite.  I believe Jet has been active prior to each of the eruptions of Morning that I have seen.   For example, prior to the 0318 6/5/2013 eruption of Morning, I recorded Jet at 0138, 0146, 0153, etc., 0256, 0305, 0312.  I don't believe I have seen Jet not active prior to any of the eruptions of Morning I have seen this year.
     As I noted last year, one aspect of Jet's behavior that differs between eruptions of Morning and eruptions of Fountain is that Jet generally erupts only once or twice during an eruption of Morning instead of erupting every 1-3 minutes as it often does during an eruption of Fountain.  This was also true during Morning's active phase in 1991.

Lynn Stephens