[Geysers] Pebble Geyser

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Wed Jun 5 22:25:41 PDT 2013

Greetings and Salutations,

The steam/gas coming out of this crack/fracture was first noticed by Will
Boekel on 5-30-13 when he heard it before me.  Young ears and all.  I also
noticed Pebble filling and then dropping on June 1st and 2nd, I was hoping
for Gemini without luck.  When Pebble covers the crack/fracture it looks
like it is erupting but when the water level drops below the feature you
can tell it has no water output, just steam and/or gas.  But this is the
first time I have seen any activity in this area also.

Also, on 6-1-13 I did see an eruption of Spire Geyser in the Tangled Creek
area.

Stephen Eide