[Geysers] Morning, Fountain, Fountain & Morning 6/5/2013

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:54:50 PDT 2013

Steve Robinson and I started the day (6/5) with an eruption of Morning at 0318, d=24 minutes.  Steve went back to Madison to get some more sleep; I stayed out and about.
Our next venture was Fountain at 0809, d=43m, preceded by one eruption of Morning's Thief at 0804.
Gazers started gathering at the Fountain Overlook about 3 pm (I didn't get there until 1545 so the 3 pm is an estimate).  Fountain started at 1744 and Morning started a few seconds later.  There was a whole crowd of gazers plus a bunch of visitors on hand for the dual eruption.  Morning erupted for 33 minutes.  I left before Fountain ended because I really need some sleep after getting only 4 hours Monday night trying for the Morning window, and 4 hours last night, successfully getting an eruption of Morning.

Lynn Stephens